Home » » The Best Lil' Whorehouse in G'boro, Pt. III...

The Best Lil' Whorehouse in G'boro, Pt. III...

Hey, pervs.

Sorry it's been so long 4 Pt. 3, but I've been busy.

If u have ever been in a liquor house, then u know what Twiggy's felt like right b4 it closed.

U had Big House "sponsoring" a card game right in the club & OUT IN THE OPEN!!

RIGHT ON THE FUCKIN' POOL TABLE!!



Make a bet!!


I mean, u had customers & even the damn dancers were playin' cards (I think it was Tunk)!

U had customers comin' up 2 the girls asking 4 a dance, but the girls were like, "Fuck U! I'm playin' cards!"
AIN'T THAT A BITCH?!

LADIES, U R THERE 2 DANCE & MAKE $$$!! NOT GAMBLE!!

Personally, I'm not against gambling @ all, but if u r going 2 have a card game in the club, THEN HAVE IT IN THE BACK, U IDIOTS!! WHERE NO 1 CAN C U!!


I'm truly shocked that they NEVER got caught doing that type of bullshit!



A nice hand (69)







6 + 9 = FUN!!!










Does THAT beat a flush?! LOL!!


I'm assuming that Big House got a cut of each hand, which is probably why he didn't like gettin' up of his ass 2 get the customers a fuckin' beer! He was gettin' paid being there as well as from the card game. I don't know how much he was getting paid, but 1 dancers told me that on the weekends, he was pullin' in @ least $400.00 a night!!

No wonder beer was so cheap there!!

Pt. 4 comin' in a few...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Danger Can Be Sexy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger